Welcome to WArMUp - World Association of MorphOS Users
WArMUp association proposes to you a website dedicated to the alternative operating system MorphOS.
    Connexion

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Forum Index » » Chrysalis » » Chrysalis 3.11 beta
the most recent first
AuthorChrysalis 3.11 beta
jw_urodoc

jw_urodoc
  Posted: 2018-09-24 12:09

successfully installed chrysalis 3.11 beta. Excellent Work, thanks to Papiosaur!

interestingly it only shows on the French board which I cannot log on to (?)

My setup is Powerbook G4, Morphos 3.11. Installed (against advice) "on top" of already configures OS w/ applications. So far, no problems envountered

A suggestion: E-UAE can be enhanced a lot by using E-UAE JIT 1.0.0. In the SDL version Picasso modes are supported, currently running my Cloanto OS 3.1 setup in full screen @ 1024x768x32.

next test will be E-UAE PPC with the ultimate goal to get AOS 4.1 running ... stay tuned

Papiosaur

Papiosaur
  Posted: 2018-10-01 18:54

Hi jw_urodoc,

Welcome to WArMUp forum and thanks for your return about Chrysalis pack

You tried to log on WArMUp France ? I didn't see your proposition of new registration on it...

E-UAE JIT 1.0.0 is already installed in the pack i think

Profile  Email  www  
jw_urodoc

jw_urodoc
  Posted: 2018-10-02 16:03

Thank you Papiosaur!

I didn't know the login on the French site is different

E-UAE in the Chysalis pack didn't have 1.0.0 JIT, but it's easy to download. Unfortunately there seems to be no further development

jw

eastone

eastone
  Posted: 2018-10-15 22:47

Hi,
First of all thank you for your effort to Morphos comunity. Today I give a try to install fresh system and your pack. After installation of MOS and Chrysalis I'm getting live update error:
"Could not create temp directory"

Snoopium shows:
[1] [Chrysalis-LiveUpdate] [Delete] [SYS:Expansion/ChrysalisDownloadTemp] [] [Fail]
[2] [Chrysalis Live Update sub process] [MakeDir] [SYS:Expansion/ChrysalisDownloadTemp] [] [Fail]
[3] [Chrysalis Live Update sub process] [Delete] [Chrysalis_UpdateScript101] [] [Fail]
[4] [Chrysalis Live Update sub process] [Delete] [Chrysalis_Update101.lzx] [] [Fail]
[5] [« Requester Slave »] [Open] [muidebug] [Read] [Fail]
[6] [Chrysalis-LiveUpdate] [Delete] [SYS:Expansion/ChrysalisDownloadTemp] [] [Fail]

Any solution for this?

Best regards,
Kristoffer
PS
I create the missing folder manually, it helped.
Does update 1.0.1 exist?
  Profile   aim  
Papiosaur

Papiosaur
  Posted: 2018-10-15 23:45

Hi eastone,

thanks a lot eastone for your return !!!

This info will help me.

I must create an update 1.0.1 to test it and create an Expansion drawer to next beta.

Profile  Email  www  
Jump To:

Stickers
Infomation

4,90 euros

MorphOS users
MorphOS users
    Association

WArMUp-asso.org -Site put online by KL in June 2008 following an idea of Papiosaur, skin created by PowerMetal and site improvements by BeWorld, Jamiga and TUBbrain.