Polybios 1.0 released
Airsoft Softwair, the hardest working men in code business, are proud to
present a massive new plugin release for Hollywood: Polybios - Making
History in PDF. This plugin can be used to create and view PDF documents
from Hollywood scripts and will thus make all PDF dreams come true for
Hollywood users. Polybios has been five years in the making and is now
finally ready for release exclusively for Hollywood 7.1.
Here are just some of Polybios' impressive features:
- over 200 functions for creating and viewing PDF documents
- support for all graphics primitives
- full Unicode support
- fonts can be embedded inside PDF documents
- images and Hollywood brushes can be embedded inside PDF documents
- password-protected PDFs can be opened and created
- support for PDF encryption and compression
- files can be attached to PDF documents
- annotations can be added to PDF documents
- support for RGB, CMYK and gray color spaces
- transition effects can be embedded inside PDF documents
- hypertext links can be embedded inside PDF documents
- table of contents generation is supported
- inbuilt PDF viewer is based on the famous fast and
powerful PDF engine used in a very popular browser by a very well-known
American Internet company and is thus very compatible and complete
- PDF pages can be exported as Hollywood brushes
- PDF pages can be accessed as vector brushes allowing for lossless scaling, rotation, and transformation
- Polybios comes with over 150 pages of documentation to get you started quickly over 25 ready-to-run examples are included in the Polybios distribution
And the best of all: Polybios is provided free of charge for all
existing Hollywood users. Thus, please consider buying Hollywood to show
your support for our massive development efforts.
The plugin is now available for download from the official Hollywood portal.
Thanks to Hollywood's cross-platform plugin system versions for
AmigaOS3 (m68k, m881), AmigaOS 4, MorphOS, WarpOS, AROS (x86), Linux
(ppc, arm, x86, x64), Mac OS (ppc, x86, x64), Windows (x86, x64) and
Android (arm, arm64) are provided.
Made possible only by Airsoft Softwair, forever the hardest working men in code business.
source : MorphZone
papiosaur on Tuesday, May 15 @ 18:34:54 CEST (92 reads)