Juan Carlos'Templario' Herran Martin has just released a new version of AnimWebConverter,a program creates by with the last version of Hollywood. It is available for MorphOS, AmigaOS 4.x, AmigaOS3.x and Windows and need Hollywood plugins.
A little and easy web tool to convert your old Amiga animations
with the anim and yafa formats to web anim, gif and apng formats,
change the size of the animations and others extra options.
Available in the next languages: Spanish. English. Italiano. French.
Bruno 'BeWorld' Peloille has just released a port of GrafX2 2.5 WIP.
GrafX2 is a bitmap paint program inspired by the Amiga programs Deluxe
Paint and Brilliance. Specialized in 256-color drawing, it includes a
very large number of tools and effects that make it particularly
suitable for pixel art, game graphics, and generally any detailed
graphics painted with a mouse.
has just relased the first version of RNOAnim,
a compact animation player that also has some conversion and editing
functions. It supports IFF, GIF, and AVI (uncompressed/MJPEG)
anim internally, but also allows a wide range of other formats via
plugins and datatypes.
- The "New" option to clear any previous project
- Frames can be cut, copied, and pasted
- Frames can be added by dragging image files into the program window
- Some frames played twice, caused by a last minute change introducing a bug
- Small changes (un-iconify, frame delay fix, new requesters...)