Jacek 'jacadcaps' Piszczek has made available Iris beta 60, a new email client supporting IMAP protocol for MorphOS 3.11.
- Attachments in email views got new icons and a 'download and view in external viewer' button for types that can't be displayed internally
- Load Message will now load Outlook .msg files (excluding purely RTF emails)
- Added a 'Save all Attachments' button
- Added an 'OPEN' rexx cmd
- Improved mime type handling - fixes file names of extensions/embedded images when they are attched as a name without extension and mime type
- Added Save as PDF (only the email loaded into a html view can be saved)
- Fixed an OAuth2 issue with Outlook
- Fixed a bug that caused downloaded attachments to remain in the Tmp directory (Iris also makes sure to purge any stale files in Tmp on init now)
- Improved handling of embedded images
- Fixed a crash when doing NOOP on a disconnected but open folder
- Fixed saving/viewing attachments of offline messages
Please note that spell checking has been added, Iris needs an updated spellchecker.library which is part of upcoming MorphOS 3.12.
Show description page and acces to download on MorphOS-Storage.
source : MorphZone
Juan Carlos 'Templario' Herran Martin has just made available a new version of Sacrificio Pagano, an application allowing to r réaliser Neo-pagan / Wiccan rites with a virtual altar and specific objects.
Visit Templario website.
Guillaume Guittenit vient de mettre en ligne sur Obligement une mise à jour de son article dans lequel il raconte comment il a redonné vie à un Pegasos, la première machine entièrement PowerPC compatible MorphOS.
Lire son article.
Juan Carlos 'Templario' Herran Martin has released a new version of VAMP, an alternative media player programmed with the latest version of the Hollywood programming language. It requires Hollywood plugins to read many formats and is available on AmigaOS3.x, MorphOS, AmigaOS4.x, AROS and Windows.
- Added two extra buttons:
- Help to show the help window with the hot keys and mouse options.
- Information about the multimedia file, time, format, etc.
- More privacy the name showed file doesn't showed in the player head bar.
- Fixed bugs in the skin routines.
Go to the dedicated page on MorphOS-Storage.
Visit the Templario website.
jPV^RNO has just released a new version of RNOWidgets, an application containing many widgets for your Ambient desktop (clock, date, calendar, images, RSS feed, notepad, etc ...) made with Hollywood.
- Added SSL support for network enabled widgets (requires AmiSSL v4)
- Added CXKEY (global hotkey) option to iconify/un-iconify widgets
- Changed the console output method
- RSS: Updated presets
- RSS: Added RDF compatibility
Visit the jPV website.
The developper jPV from RNO group has just released RNORadio, a GUI based internet radio player program for MP3 streams, and it's made with Hollywood. The actual streaming and playback is based on the CgmRadio program from Grzegorz Kraszewski, but RNORadio still works as a stand-alone program with no dependencies.
- Added hotkeys for favourite stations
- Shoutcast search results can also be reverse sorted
- No longer asks twice if you want to replace a station
- Fixed some iconifying and commodity issues with the MUI GUI
- Changed the Shoutcast keyword handling to always use lowercase
- More verbose handling connection errors
- Less strict with characters in the MUI GUI
- Fine-tuned playlist importing
See all projects by jPV.
Visit jPV website.